Mont Fort School-Routine & Discipline
1. School Timing for nursery, K.G., class I and II from 8:40AM to 12:30PM. All other classes from 8:00AM to 1:30PM.
2. The classes will begin with an assembly and a prayer. All must be prompt and positively present for this.
3. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disrespect towards the members of the staff or bad moral influence could lead to dismissal.
4. Students are expected to be neat and tidy in person and belongings. Refinement of manners and punctuality are expected at all time.
5. Out of the regard for the high standard of English required for the Indian School Certificate Examination. English must be spoken at all times in the school premises.
6. Students are expected to return promptly after the holidays and those who are absent for a month without leave may have their names struck off from the roll.
Students will not be allowed:
1. To leave school during the school hours.
2. To raise subscription.
3. To give gifts to the members of the staff.
4. To organize any Picnic or tournament without permission.
5. Students are expected not to bring objectionable literature to the school.
6. Students are expected to make good the damage done to furniture, library books, laboratory equipments, sports articles or any other school property.
7. Students are advised not to bring valuable articles to the school. Safe custody of books and belongings are their own responsibility.
8. Students suffering from contagious disease should obtain fitness certificate from a doctor before resuming regular attendance.
9. To bring cell phone or any electronic devices. If found heavy fine will be imposed.